レビュー (1,497)Amazing deals. If this guy pops up again, I'm making sure I stop what I'm doing so I don't miss out. Very happy with my order fast shipping too 🔥🪙💜 WHAT. A. SHOW. 💜🪙🔥
Seriously, this is why I LOVE Whatnot! 😂😂😂 The vibes were 🔥, the host is 🫶, the coins were 😍🪙✨, and the whole experience was just SO MUCH FUN! 🎉🙌💯
📦⚡️ Fast shipping
🪙🔥 Amazing pieces
😂🤣 Great entertainment
💜🫶 Awesome vibes
👑🏆 Top-tier experience
📬✨ Packed with care
I came for the coins 🪙… stayed for the chaos 😂… and somehow left even more obsessed with collecting! 🤣🪙💜
10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Would absolutely do it all again! 🙌🔥🪙💜👑🎉🚀 Thank you. I appreciate you getting this sent out quickly. Please get new stickers 😂 Everything arrived safely and well packaged thank you Thank you so very much for your generosity!! Thank you for the giveaway! This 1943 gold-plated steel penny is such a cool piece! 🪙✨ And 1943 was my grandma’s birth year, so this one has some extra meaning for me. 💛 Fast shipping, packed with care, and a fantastic addition to the collection! Plus, there may or may not have been a little bonus tucked in there that I absolutely LOVE. 😂😏 You know who you are! Thanks for another great one! 🙌📦 🌙🔥 THE BEST LATE NIGHT SHOW ON THE APP!!! 🔥🌙
There’s something about this show that just hits different after dark 😂🪙✨ The vibes are ALWAYS on point, the chat is a whole experience, the entertainment is unmatched, and somehow I always end up staying way longer than I planned 🤣
Great people, great energy, awesome finds, plenty of laughs, and the kind of show where you blink and suddenly it’s 4AM! 😂🌙
Fast shipping 📦⚡ Great communication 💬🙌 And an absolutely LEGENDARY late-night experience every single time!
If you’re not hanging out here after dark, you’re seriously missing out. 🌙🪙🔥
10/10 would lose track of time here again. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you for the giveaway nicely packed and shipped pretty quickly. 5 stars 🌟 Absolutely a 5 🌟 transaction with a 5 🌟 seller! Mrgood1 has a great show, beautiful currency, great packaging and fast shipping.Thank you again! 😊 I'll be back! One of the best in business :) item received just as shown in auction. great seller and speedy shipping.