レビュー (107)shipped fast and secure thank u Gave me 2 additional cards it was awesome
Great packaging and quick to ship! Awesome bonus cards! Thank you so much! Definitely recommend! Excellent customer service and customer care....Hope to do business again! All cards look great and were shipped very quickly. Thanks! Great seller. Great price. Fast shipping with thoughtful professional packaging. Very happy happy with my purchase! Quick shipping. Great price. Thanks! great purchase! and seller threw in an amazing extra card will definitely shop again! Cards were well packaged and protected. Thank you. Awesome experience! Thanks for the smooth transaction. Quick shipper. I was out of town so I apologize for the delay. Will shop with again. I had a great experience! He threw in a few extra cards. I’ll definitely be purchasing from you again.
Awesome seller! Great shipping and delivery and communication! Thank you Well priced and very fast shipping. Highly recommend I highly recommend mrgrimm1!!! Speedy shipping, packaging was superb and very thoughtful to include really nice bonus cards. Very nice touches which made this purchase stand out, thank you! Item priced extremely well. Love this seller and can’t wait to get more Great packaging plus bonus cards would 100% buy from again Awesome cards and great stream. Recommend this seller 100%. Shipping was quick and secure. Will for sure be back great card, good host, everything 's great. I'll be shopping soon . thank you so much!!! Best seller and person on this app. Priced very well and shipped extremely quickly. Recommend this seller