レビュー (384)Best packaging for a slab I have seen yet. Awesome card thanks again! A+++ Excellent seller with awesome cards!! Great shipping as well - Will be back! I was supposed to receive a numbered football card worth 10-20 and instead was sent a wrestling card worth nothing very poor on their part and will be reported to whatnot for going against whatnot policies You mean you lied to enter my end of show buyers Givvy? You never bought anything. You’re a fraud and a liar. You are now blocked. Amazing seller! Great cards and communication. Everything was packaged great, shipped out immediately, and arrived mint as described. Thank you Fast shipping , with top tier packaging Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Great seller! Great cards Beautiful card ty appreciate it … Amazing seller! One of the best. Fast and secure packaging. I appreciate you MRJ! Highly recommended! I’ll be back for more deals! 🤝 Was sent wrong card. Then got a “ sorry “wife didn’t realize a Tony Ferguson wasn’t a 50$ sale? Wrong item was bad explanation for why was even worse!!!! The refund is processing. You got a free card because one got switched. Out of 1.7k transactions a few mistakes will happen. I have more than a few people that are very happy with their cards and purchases and buy frequently. Thanks for your understanding!!!! Great cards great streamer 👍 great deals and awesome stream every time! Came in great condition, cards at PSA. Thanks so much