レビュー (481)Not given what was on picture
Thanks my midland friend got everything and thanks again great seller. love the show love the deals definitely an asset to whatnot Thank you. Great show Great vibes. You guys are appreciated! ✨️🔥 my daddy always told me to never look a gift horse in the mouth. with that being said the small raccoon head sticker is comical and I have a place just for it. thank you for the gift!! I took a swing. Struck out but still happy to have played Great packaging and fast shipping. Always a great time on this show especially if my luck is running hot and I smack some hits ty amazing show check them out yall!!!!! Recieved package in great time and had a wonderful experience playing the games and chatting! Thank you so much! ☺️ thank you so much you rock, everything packaged safely & just amazing