レビュー (173)Great seller! Thanks so much Absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much!!! Fits perfectly in my collection! Nice piece & arrived in good shape. Super fast shipping and what great butter pats!! Thank you! AAA++++ Tiffany is awesome. ❤️🧡💛💚 Amazing seller amazing packaging and product!!!! Thank you so much for the amazing items and your wonderful show! Amazing seller and person!! Absolutely love my products!! Best lip balm I have ever used! Packing was spot on and arrived quickly!!!! Great seller with amazing products. I love her vintage taste. My very breakable purchases were wrapped. amazing. I received them in perfect condition. thank you for the sales Love my new little metal flower frog!! Thank you!! Always amazing. Item arrived with no issues! Very pleased with it! Thank You!!! Items arrived with no issues! Thank You!!! I haven’t had a chance to try everything yet but I did have a chance to put on some of the rosy lip balm and I love it! It’s a subtle and natural looking color. The her balm has a nice floral scent. Looking forward to using it all! Shipping by the seller was fast. Tiffany is amazing! Another great purchase! Thank you so much! Love it! Great packaging! Can’t wait to see results! Thank you! This will go nicely in my kitchen..lovely piece. Well Packed and no issues with delivery! Thank You!!! Absolutely love this vintage perfume bottle! It’s beautiful, unique, and looks even better in person. The packaging was excellent and very secure, so everything arrived in perfect condition. Delivery was also super fast, which was a great surprise. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️