レビュー (394)So glad I found your show, been looking for a GT watch forever!! Nice watch for the money
Thank you! I received my package today and I was truly impressed by my new watch!!! My only concern is that it’s not working so I’m going to try and replace the battery and hopefully I can get it to work!! The watch is absolutely gorgeous though!!! Thank you so very much 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If I could leave 100 stars I would. Thank you for all the awesome watches. They were all packed and shipped with care. I love all of them. I really enjoyed your show and can’t wait until the next one. Awesome seller 100% amazing selection and lightning fast delivery TY! Watch was said to be a men’s watch but in person it was a woman’s always perfect thanks again Thanks For The Watches. Both Work Great And Look Better Then I Expected. Great haul as usual! thank you again! said looked new but watch band was tore up and needs replaced she never disappoint me with the watches she sells, definitely need to check out her channel Great seller! Products arrived as described and packaged very well. Thank you! another great haul packaged carefully and shipped quickly, thank you! LOVE MS Q.. GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY IT ARRIVED EARLY. LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE SHIPS IMMEDIATLY AND THERE IS NEVER ANY COMPLICATIONS. THX MS Q! Always pleased with the great service, neat packing and fast shipping, thank you!! - I always look forward to your shows! 🥳🥳🥳 always fantastic thanks again my freind seller ships fast and watch was nice Super fun little item great condition ty My order arrived exacly as described. A great seller that hosts fun shows. Fast shipping and everything was packaged well. Thank you! Fast shipper ,packed proper ,and everything in order . I'm a VERY pleased customer!