レビュー (2,823)I won a givvy on sept 19, 2026 and have not received anything from this seller. I won a givvy and received a small cute sticker and a coupon. thank you As always, thank you so much!! ❤️ love Tamiko. she's one of the best sellers on here. Great sellers!! Love all my items. cutest little ceramic koala THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THAT GIVEY COUPON AMAZING LADY THANK YOU SO MUCH! CANT WAIT TO USE! Thank you for the givy coupon!!! Love this whole shipment of jewelry!! My favorite so far!! Great upbeat hostess!! Love Her! My first purchase from this room and my earrings are super unique! One of a kind pieces for all price points. I love them and can’t wait to get more stuff. Everything is beautiful. Packaged with care. Also, really appreciate the givvy. Thanks!! ❤️ Love it! Thanks for the givvy! ❤️ I won a giveaway from msstarchild!! It is a code for $5 off next purchase!
Very nice! Thank you!! Loved everything!!! thank you so much!!! 🎀🦊🫶 As always, the seller is absolutely amazing! If you sit in one of her shows, you will learn so much not only about jewelry but everything else. Her comp
assion for human beings is amazing!! not to mention her love for animals!!! she’s got a quirky personality and it’s absolutely amazing to be around! Beautiful earrings but much smaller than i expected 😞. Fast shipping and packaged well . Star thank you for the beautiful jewelry. FAST shipping items as described Thanks for the coupon! looking forward to using it! Beautiful pieces. I am very happy with the necklace and Betsy Johnson earrings I purchased.