レビュー (890)Fast shipping, excellent seller, highly recommend !! Great show and vibes! Thank you! The Munkies are awesome! Every show is always so much fun! Thanks guys! Ty for cards.Very nicely packed.In good shape. great service and very entertaining break AMAZING HOSTS, WONDERFUL PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SHIPPING! I appreciate everything but I got legit one card I asked you to toss in my base and you only sent 1 card it really ain't that much to toss in the rest of the cards into the package Great show good people in the room Thank you for the givy break opportunity. I guess either didn’t hit or didn’t hit anything good and 2 unsleeved charger base cards were sent in a large envelope. I really will just throw them in the trash since they are damaged now. But if you guess treat cards this way then i will not be participating in any of your breaks. How do u f&ck up givys bro? That should be an easy 5 rating. Awesome Givvy! Awesome Shipping! Awesome Seller! tyvm for great giveaway!!! Great Streamer! Keeps the cards Flowing and the Boxes rippin’! Thanks MC This guy and his lady are great! Enjoyed their company and show! Shipping was super fast! ❤️ Ty for givvy it very nice. Great show love it 🚂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥