レビュー (209)Great affordable products, streamer and fast shipping! Bob is incredible! He is an outstanding host and one of the most honest people you will find on this app. Thank you so much for all my wonderful items and the impeccable shipping! I will be back time and again for sure.You are the ABSOLUTE BEST!! Thank you 😊 Good overall. Adhesive on the coins from using to package thoughsorry bout that. it was done because I've had so many packages arrive without the contents. Either fell out or was ripped open and taken. And I was out of little dime bags WOOOOOO THANK YOU FOR THE GIVVY Great seller. Fast shipping. Always enjoy the conversation. Thank you so much. ❤️ You're the best! thank you!! Great show! Thank you so much! Great show and Great coins! Amazing!! thank you so much! Dont even know if i got it. LOL no sweat. Thank you anywhoo. great show!!! good inventory. Great like always thank you Great guy! Come check out his shows! Packaged great, arrived perfectly! Thank you