レビュー (2,716)Love all nails!! Thank you for the fast shipping! Will buy again soon! Came perfectly packaged and we’re all beautiful extremely happy with my order 💅♥️ Wonderful, beautiful nails! Thank you!! super cute, thick, great quality, FAST shipping, solid packaging, kind seller I love these sellers. I have total faith in them and keep coming back! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These nails are sickening. I can’t wait to order those crazy nails from you guys. the claws and like the stiletto nails
Absolutely love my nails! Host is great and shipped fast. Will be back for more! Amazing seller! Love their nails!
Super fast shipping!! Always love the sets! love everything. fast shipping. Great pricing on a set of nails. They were much smaller than I was expecting, which is my bad not the seller. I need an XL not a large. Now I know for future! The quality and thickness are super great though! Shipped very fast. Packaging was nice and the nails were perfect. Thank you!! I love them thank you so much I love every single nail they are an amazing quality!!! I recommend them 1000% 🩷🩷🩷 ty so much.
The best !!!! Love them. 💕🤏🏽 Wonderful as always thank you sooo much for all your help! You guys are truly amazing!! A+++++ Really fast shipping. Packaged great and very nice nails. Always amazing. My fav nail gal 🖤