レビュー (203)Great breaks, 10/10. Great atmosphere, great people Thank you loved my card 🫶 I can't say enough about Nat! Her shows are amazing she's the best kindest person I know!!! You will never be disappointed❣️ Beautifully shipped, and a wonderful seller! Will buy again from! Thank you for all the goodies! Thank you for the breaks Nat 💖 Beautiful cards. Packed wonderful! Great seller!! I wish I could give Nat 200 stars! I love hanging out with you and entering your princess digis!! Cards arrived as described. Nathaniel Squishy the IV is a great seller and is very fun to hang out with!! Great cards, great packaging and a great attitude!! You’ll always have fun in her show 10/10 A++ 🔥🔥🔥 Nat a.k.a. NATHANIEL is quite simply one of the best humans on Whatnot. She does amazing things, supports everyone around her, is ridiculously generous, and somehow manages to make every room she’s in more fun just by being there.
She also carries herself with the confidence of a classically trained chef working the dinner rush at Hibachi Magoos.
You know the confidence I mean. Spatula in one hand. Onion volcano already smoking. Shrimp flying through the air. Zero concern about where it’s going because NATHANIEL knows it’s landing directly in your mouth.
That’s Nat.
Whether she’s selling, supporting, helping someone out, or just hanging around causing trouble, she does it at full hibachi-chef confidence. No hesitation. No second guessing. Just clack clack with the spatulas and straight to business.
Great seller. Incredible friend. Even better person.
If Nat tossed a shrimp at my face from six feet away, I wouldn’t even flinch.
NATHANIEL DOESN’T MISS. 🔥🍤 Great transaction. Fast and secured shipping. Item is as described. Thank you. Oh my gosh 😍😍😍 I had asked if I could also have the box to go with my collection and she not only sent it, but put a huge note on the packaging so that the post office wouldn’t smash or bend it! I seriously love her, I have so much fun breaking here! Who could not love this streamer/ show!! Always kind, great content and prices. I will recommend and return as always 🩷 One of the sweetest sellers AND mods I’ve ever interacted with! 10/10 will be back, she’s amazing! Whatnot, if you’re not hanging out with Nat, wtf are you even doing???? Awesome show and even more awesome seller!! 🫶 very down to earth person and cant be disappointed in the service provided by nat great person to have the pleasure dealing with Thank you for my cards. They are gorgeous!!