レビュー (534)Came quick and got some cute items for my baby tysm Great seller and really appreciated how she put the price and name on each item. Came quickly too :) seller is very honest and kind! Great pricing and super cute stuff! Super low starts on TRUE VINTAGE. Thank you! One of my favorite sellers!! Everything is always adorable! alot of clothes was damaged sadly. I know the one sent pics of but the one item wasn't even vintage when I was stated it wasHi! Please message me! I always ask that people reach out to me if they have a issue💖 Everything was perfect!!!
In love with everything I got. She is kind One of my favorite sellers! Amazing stuff❤️ Toooo toooo cute 🥰 loved my purchase Super cute items! Packaged nicely, fast shipping! Therapy came in great quality and exactly as she described would absolutely buy from her again.
Super cute Pooh jumpsuit !