レビュー (93)Amazing! Love everything and packed beautifully! fast shipping great items. thanks everything was great. thanks She is so nice! Everything came exactly as described 💕 Highly recommend this seller and all items in excellent condition! Very cute clothes ! Thank you 😊💕 Love everything!! Great seller, great show! Great shows, great deals, and fast shipping. Such a great shopping experience! Got here soooo fast! Cute items definitely will be back 🎀🎀🎀 ❤️Love this seller! Great new wardrobe items at a fraction of the cost. 👗Thank you for the fun chat, awesome givvy,
and fast shipping. I look forward to your next shows. Awesome deals and FAST shipping Everything was in amazing condition. Great seller thank you Thank you for the great deals and crazy fast shipping ! Obsessed with all my stuff so cute and perfect for me 🥰 Yay! I got my sticker. So glad I was able to help in your journey!
ltem received promptly. All merchandise received was described on the live. Will purchase again from seller.
Wonderful blue torrid short as described. Thank u ☺️ Cute dress. Nice givvy. Thanks 😊. Great items , quick shipping ❤️❤️❤️