レビュー (1,498)You might want to check your items before you ship. I understand you do this to make money but if you pay $25 for an item then charge $80 that’s just crazy.
Thank you for my amazing givvy… a handmade Honey Bee Soap in Pretty Pumpkin!!! It smells so yummy!!! One of my favorite givvy’s I’ve ever won!
This seller is no-pressure and doesn’t yell. I love her sweet southern accent! I found d her in a raid train and will be back for sure! 🧡🧡🧡 omg!!! loved it tysm ❤️ and your shipping was fast 😀 Perfect!!!! Thank you 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for the great coach items. 2 beautiful Coach hang tags Awesome seller. Great inventory and fun vibe. Always love her shows! Top notch! Beautiful juicy couture bag thank you so much. Thank you for all the extra gifts. Great seller. Will definitely be buying again Fire! I love everything alm9st as much as i love you! you are amazing and I love catching your shows! omg omg omg! the skeleton bag charm was wonderful but that soap! I love, you Nic! I love being in chat during your shows and love your energy! 🩷 Incredible seller with great prices This chocolate Coach is absolutely beautiful, thank you! Love the selection of bags you had. Really nice CB and it has two places that holds a phone. Beautiful soft leather fossil handbag. Bag is in great condition. all of these items are top notch! wow! thank you Loved all my bags! Wonderful seller! I really love my Coach Hampton Signature Satchel Demi purse. The color is different and absolutely beautiful. It’s such a great addition to my collection. Thank you, ❤️ Great bag at a great price. Quick shipping! Will definitely purchase from again! Thank you!