レビュー (60)the package was filled with goodies and they were gifts. I bought the wig which it beautiful, but w/ wig i got a face mack, cute stickers and a wig cap.Thank you for your review! 🥰 I like to put little gifts in. Love the makeup!!! Great quality at a great price!! Nicole is so awesome! It's always a pleasure to shop with her! She has a nice variety of beauty, skin and hair care items, including press on nails! I love the two sets that I got! The designs are stunning and they are so durable! Please be sure to follow and bookmark all of her shows! She has so much to offer!🎀🎀 Wonderful seller!!! Quick shipping🩷 Alot darker then it looked in screen so I won't use it, but it was perfectly fine Thank you for your purchase, sorry to hear the wig was not exactly what you were hoping for. I know the lights and camera can make wigs feel lighter than in person. I do appreciate your nice review despite that. I hope that we can find you something lighter that you will love. Thank you so much for the great deals. I love the Arab perfumes. Thank you for the headband 🌼🫶 My little towels are so tiny and cute! Love them!Yay! I love tiny things too! Ty! 🙏. Great products and fast shipping. Thanks again and definitely will come back for more! Just what I was looking for. I'm happy with my purchase thank you 🙏🙌👍✨️I’m so happy to hear that! 🥰 I've been meaning to try the scents that I've purchased and they are so amazing! Very clean girl era and feminine. These would make excellent gifts for any occasion. Definitely be sure to shop with Nicole! She has a unique variety and is always adding new things regularly that are worth getting excited for!🎀💗🎀 Wow!! Amazing products at an unbeatable price. Seller is always kind and honest. Great deals over here!!! awesome. fast shippingThank you for your support! You will have to tell me if you liked the brow gel Super nice and great customer service! Thank you for your positive feedback! Super grateful she helped me make a custom bundle! Thank you for your review! Everything came in on time and as described! I love everything in my package! The foundation, concealer, nails and sheet mask are perfect! Nicole is such a sweet person and an excellent seller. You'll get great products and walk away with a friend! Be sure to follow and bookmark her shows!🎀🎀 I love everything in my box! Nicole is so friendly and adorable! She is very welcoming in the show and has a nice array of beauty products from makeup, skincare, press on nails and wigs! Everything is high quality and was packaged well to ensure everything was delivered safely! I definitely support her as a seller! Be sure to follow and bookmark!🎀🎀Thank you so much for your kind review! ❤️ Where do I begin?!?? Everything was shipped with care and as Described. Great Value and Great Products Highly Recommend!!!! Excellent packing, and amazing customer service! Tysm for my goodies!