レビュー (3,310)First place seller. Everyone needs to check out his show Great show has a lot of different coins A other great seller on what not Thank you so much for the fantastic deal. Hate to see you leave my friend. This guy is one of the best always perfectly as described excellent packing. In fast shipping Always enjoy the show! Awesome stuff for great deals!! His packaging is top notch An amazing pop at an amazing price! Thank you so much, man I appreciate it. He looks great in my PC. Great deal.Super fast packing and both my items got here perfectly.Even with u s p s using the package as a Soccer ball. The pops made it here perfect. I'm very happy with my purchase.Can't wait till I get my other items.I ordered Amazing packaging and really kind seller!! Awesome show and host 🔥🔥 stop in for some great deals Great seller has awesome products highly recommended to buy from Got my purchase in. Great timely manner safe and sound. Always great deals with ninja. The streams are always fun and have great products. ninja is killing and slicing through the competition with the deals he's giving and protected the shit out of my funkos they arrived in great condition. Santa definitely knows I’d rather have silver than socks! These Christmas rounds are absolutely awesome. Super shiny, festive, and even better in person! Ninja is fantastic, shipping was quick, and everything arrived safely packaged. Great experience, and now I’m sitting here wondering how many more Christmas rounds I “need.” Definitely recommend buying from this seller! omg these gold foils are amazing and they come in a pretty envelope .. seeing them on camera doesnt do them justice 😍😍😍😍 thank you lil ninja art work is good do not quit I came into this show with a perfectly reasonable plan: “I’m just going to look.” Five minutes later, I’m like a feral little goblin who just discovered a dragon’s treasure hoard. These rounds are GORGEOUS. The detail, the weight, the shine… absolutely disrespectful to my bank account.
I tried to tell myself, “You don’t need more silver.” The silver said, “You’re right. You NEED ME.” Next thing I know, I’m whispering “one more round” while my wallet is screaming for legal representation. Did I need it? No. Was I emotionally prepared to leave without it? Also no. My stack is growing and my financial decisions are getting increasingly shiny. Spidey Boy has landed, and the feral trash panda is officially fed.... This Funko came in looking like he swung straight out of the multiverse and landed directly in the paws of a rabid little trash panda who has absolutely ZERO self control. Big shoutout to the best seller on Whatnot because the packaging was on point, the Funko is awesome, and the whole experience was smoother than Spidey slinging webs across Manhattan. The feral trash panda has now acquired Spidey Boy, and honestly… society may never recover. Thank you!! A flawless transaction. Excellent communication, careful packaging, fast shipping, and the coin exceeded my expectations. You don’t just watch this show… you experience it! You come in for one item and suddenly you’re laughing, bidding, yelling at your screen, and wondering how you ended up with a box full of goodies.