レビュー (25,253)Very impressed with quality of everything! I need more of the feather lamps! So cute! Please consider doing max shipping! I’d buy much more if you did! Will be purchasing again! Very impressed with quality! I need more of the feather lamps! Please consider doing max shipping! I’d buy much more if you did. Will purchase again! Absolutely love the Halloween projector lights, thank you Liz 🫶 Just as it was explained they were really great items and shipped quickly. perfect as always and very fast shipping I received my pkg, all pkg well, great show Always, Ace & Liz are Awesome! thank you thank you thank you ! Everything in my order was perfect. the readers are so cool. do you have anymore like those?. again thank you. Great products and show/shop. I am happy with my order. Thank you. Iove everything but from nobrainer I can buy everything from them LOVE nobrainer team everything perfect I ordered 2 case packs , one was supposed to be 17 grow lights and the other 18.Instead I received 10 in each order. I messaged nobrainer and received no answer 5 days later. Will not buy from them again.Fool me once…. always the fastest delivery and exactly as shown in the show! One of the best sellers, great prices.