レビュー (600)Thank you very much and thank you for the givey love the shirtI'm happy you love your purchase! This is why I'm in this business I love my product finding good homes Thanks for the Review! Come back anytime 🫡 Amazing seller! always has great deals, great items, and a super genuine guy. highly recommend shopping with notdeadyet13 🤘Likewise!!!! I'm Happy you love your order! Down to Cohost anytime!!! Drew has some Sick Grails! Check him out!!!! Today!!!! There were a couple flaws that I couldn’t see during the live stream but it’s all good still a 🔥 shirt thanks 🤝What was the item? Please come see me on Live I do my best to point out any Flaws Truly apologize for this I really Appreciate the 5* Rating $5 Off your Next Purchase with me 🫡 I shall be back for moreAppreciate the Review! We'll be here 🫡 They look amazing on stream, but these are so much better in person. TYSM for the Review Glad you Love your Purchase Thank you Sir 🫡 good seller and good shirt TYSM for the Review Glad you Loved your Purchase!!! Thanks dawg dope Japanese tapestry’s Your Very Welcome we Try to sell a little bit of everything 🫡 Fast shipping great seller 🤞🏽🤞🏽TYSM for the Review glad you loved your order! Yet another 🔥 purchase! Thank you for the extra item. Shipping was phenomenal as always!Very pleased you Loved your Experience! Thanks for Modding! 🫡 Hell yeahAppreciate the Review Thank you!!! It’s Even better in person homie! Thanks again! No worries Man I'm Happy you love your Purchase! 🤘🏼 Appreciate the Review Fire shirt. Fast shipping!!Word! Thank You! Come anytime!!!! 🫡 Love the Destiny shirt brother! Thank you so much for my gift you threw in there!Your Very Welcome Guardian! I'll see you Star Side!!! or in the Crucible! I am always very Happy with my Purchases here from @notdeadyet13 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND THE BUYERS GIVEY!No problem man! Thank you so much for always Modding for me 🫡!!! Much Appreciated Trust in this seller to take care of you!I do my Best Brother! Appreciate the the Support! Trustworthy seller, shipped my order the next day! 🙌 Appreciate the Review!!!! I do my Best 🫡 The best on the app! Thanks so much for the great packing and quick ship!FOLLOW PAPERVAPOR!!!!!!!!! Get him to 10K!!!!!!! great packaging and came fast Appreciate the Review!!!! Roll Through Anytime!!! 🫡 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥 best vintage tees on the app man!!!!Hey! You're Too Kind 😊 Thanks for the Review Follow Miss Willia for All your Playboy Cards and More!!!!!!! 💥As described Great seller 💥Thank you so much!!!! Appreciate the Review! Glad you Loved your order!!! Excited to open this box every time! Thanks Man I really appreciate it 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼