レビュー (5,761)Always a Heat show. Fast shopping Get in their breaks! Highly Recommend! Super fast shipping and fair seller! Would definitely recommend Great seller great cards would recommend Great breaks! Fast and secure shipping! Highly Recommend! W givvies. Will start spending here
Oakz and crew are all great dudes, always entertaining show with fair prices. thanks so much
for the free numbered
4 stars because givvy wasn’t included. I won 3 givvys where were they 😝 Just when you think the shipping can't get any better it does. these guys are the goats Great host great pulls. Fast and safe ship. Shipped fast packaged well thanks for the bundle sale. Great transaction, great product, excellent price. Items came well packaged, mailed out quickly and arrived safely. GREAT SELLER..! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ THANKS 🤙🏻 Always double check what they will send depending on the product. bought into Prizm and they do not send inserts. I understand no base. but considering I had 2 full nations and received 1 card, I think inserts would have been good to send at least. Yeah. Def Double check what it says we’re sending…thanks for review Absolutely outstanding seller and great shows