レビュー (4,683)Thank you @old_dog_ on having some great pieces at awesome low low prices for me to buy! Got my Package in the mail asap! Will definitely be buying more from you in the future! A++++++ Fun place to discover your next gift or treasure for yourself.
Thanks for being a great guy! Item received safely and beautiful. Thank you so much!! Love my items! Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Fun shows! Thank you, from the Dog pound. everything packed perfectly. thank you so much awesome seller fast shipping Quick ship. Fun item. Thanks again. The cross body bag was the perfect find for all the stuff I need to have available as a SPED teacher. The beautiful amethyst has all the right vibes. First purchase from you and I'm grateful! thank you for all the unique crystals. I guess Toy boy will start selling unique crystals, especially thank you for the wolf candle holder that is worth everything I spent. I really appreciate your kindness and referrals to my multimillion dollar toy collection, which I really need to sell. Toyboy56. The Kiss figure set is quite rad. I love everything I get from you. Thank you so much! Thank you for my big purchase Such a wonderful piece of History!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thanks from your friends at yardsaleben2010 The seller is awesome and always has great items and I always look forward to watching his shows, a must see! When he sings, it makes the show even better, please follow and bookmark him thank you so much for the wagon wheel lamp. It is awesome. It’s gonna come in handy because my wolf puppies just ate my desk lamp 🪔 🐾🐾👀 Wow, thank you so much for the awesome cards and the ego on the wood plaque. And even for the free extra cards, you are so good to me. I appreciate you now to flip them all.