レビュー (111)I received the cutest givvy — Keys are my favorite. Thank you! ♡ Kelsey Thank you so much for letting me know they got there safely! Now I know I can mail keys in envelopes. 💪💪 hope to see you again! Beautiful item, I love his show and everything he has up for bidding and sale.Thank you so much for the review I truly am grateful for you! So many amazing treasures! Everything was wrapped with care and shipped quickly! Love all of my purchases! I am so glad you loved your items and they lol beautiful on your shelves. I appreciate you taking the time to review me also it means a lot! ❤️❤️❤️ I love my order so much! Everything was packed well with care and the givvys were so thoughtful and absolutely adorable!!Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review! 🫶🏼❤️ Fast shipping, excellent quality! Love love love! And thank you for the free gift! AWESOME SELLER.. BEST GIVYS EVER! Delightful & easy transaction. Product exactly as described. Highly recommend seller. Beautiful figurines. Fun live video. Great seller. Great items and fast shipping! fabulous as always ! amazing seller and always throws in a little something special! love love love !Thank you for taking the time to review! ❤️🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼 great seller with a plethora of brass minis. Thank you for the review Jacs! 🫶🏼❤️ Amazing seller with beautiful items. Always love everything I get. Thank you friend! Great show as always! Love my little minis!I’m glad you like them! I appreciate every minute you’ve spent in my shows. ❤️❤️ never had more fun in a show. items are fantastic! seller is fantastic! all items are of impeccable quality and packed amazingly and the givvy was amazing. this seller goes the extra mile! If I could give 10 stars I would! A+++ sellerThank you so much for taking time to leave me a review!! I appreciate you tremendously. ❤️🙏🏼 Great seller!! I love my FREE shitty stickers!!!😂It was a pleasure to send you shitty stickers I hope to be able to send you more soon. 🤣🤣🤣 Such a fun show! Thanks so much for everything (!) Absolutely the best seller !! I love my “shitty stickers” 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 #dead. Thank you for the review and coming to my show! These items are so beautiful and the seller was fun to watch! Shipped quickly. Packaged nicely. Was on the fence of getting the mini kangaroo. Very pleased I got it anyway. Didn’t have to give mini for the 2 raffles I won. Very pleased with the result anyway. Will use the key in one of my Fursuit projects as decoration. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a review and for coming to my show. I’m glad you had a good experience and I hope to see you in the future! 🙏🏼 Great seller and fun show. Also great products. They were exactly what I wanted!I enjoyed you coming to my show and I’m super happy you like all of your minis. Thank you for the support. ❤️ Loved my purchase! I’m so glad, thank you for stopping in! 🫶🏻 I try to join your shows every time I’m available. A great host, great goodies, happy customer!Thank you so much! I enjoy seeing you pop in no matter if you’re in a buying mood or not. I appreciate the support. 🙏🏼