レビュー (384)amazing seller and perfectly packaged Obsessed with my witchy lady! Thank you for a fun show and the giveaway 🖤 Love my purchase and the packing was amazing! Thank you! absolutely love her she is beautiful Package 📦 wrapping shipped great! Items are perfect! Will definitely purchase again!!!! Thank you once again for my Halloween goodies!!🫶🏻🎃 Thank you for the fun stickers!!!!👻 Amazing! Love them! Thank you for great shipping and a fun show! 💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩 Great products at great prices, and packaged super safely! And she even sent a special gift in with the package 🥰 Thank you so much!! Lid has a big chunk out of it
I wish I would have known before purchasing
But very nice seller Just as described. Wrapped well, fast shipping. Great seller. Thank you so much for my Halloween goodies. They arrived quickly and are in great condition!🎃 Arrived safely and was packaged really well. It was exactly as it was described. I’m so excited to finally have something with Neil the frog! Packed with extreme care. Wonderful seller! Thank you!! Came without a single flaw. Love these and the seller has the best stuff!