レビュー (282)thank you so much I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the shamrock green pin I love it it's cute everything arrived in excellent condition due to your great packing skills Such lovely packaging and fast shipping!! The necklace was even prettier in person! Thank you so much! Your shows are awesome and I'll be back!!☺️ Beautiful bracelet. Thank you! Incredible jewelry and seller! 💚🩷♥️💛💙❤️🧡💜🛼🛼 Beautiful pieces and thank you for sprucing up my rings. I really appreciate you putting in more work for my jewelry to shine! Tysm❤️ Lauren is the absolute best!! She is the kindest and most considerate seller!! She puts everything she has into sourcing and selling, and her artisan pieces are absolutely amazing!! Thank you my friend! Love you dearly! 💕 Lauren is an absolutely outstanding seller! Not only does she have amazing pieces, but also she has a stellar personality. I have truly enjoyed purchasing from her, and her talent for creating pieces is unmatched! Will definitely continue being a customer of hers!!! Everything arrived safe, secure, and absolutely beautiful! The giveaway was such a thoughtful, personal touch. She knows how much I love Jesus, and she chose a beautiful cross necklace on a stone and the sweetest angel brooch for me. What touched me most was knowing that when she thinks of me, she remembers my faith and the things I value. There’s something so special about a seller who truly remembers the people in her community. It made me feel genuinely seen and cared for. Thank you so much! 💗⭐ excellent seller, great show, Thank you. Hope to catch more of your shows. What a generous givvy! Thank you so much! Visit the shows! Fun time! Seller was extremely sweet. Offered to restring/size/fix bracelets I had wanted that was stretch style. She put some elbow grease in to convert them to chain/link style w/a lobster claw clasp. They arrived today. Her son was sweet in holding conversation with me while mom went to look for things. 10/10 items 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Customer service ♡ ty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💯 highly recommend💯 I can't say enough great things about you!! First off, love the ring, I treasure it!!!!! Tysm!! I love your shows, they are so fun, and informative. I'll see you again soon my friend!!I am so excited you love them!! I am hoping to see you soon. Working on scheduling a crafting and inspo show once a week. This way I can take requests to work on and then run them in the days to follow! 💜💜 The bracelet you made into apanel looks AMAZING!!! You are gifted at jewelry repair and repurposing,!!! Thank you so much. A+++++++++ seller!!Yes!!!! I have been really wanting to turn so many of these into panels and I am soooo happy you love it! Woohoo. 😍🥰 Thank you for the feedback. Don’t by shy and giving me any critiques to make it better next time around too! Love everything I got. Such amazing jewelry. Fun shows, great prices. I am so happy you love it all!! Hope you come back to see me again soon! LOVE my items all made with such skill & love , TYSM Highly Recommend this seller for one of a kind handmade pieces !! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 My whatnot bestie! Your review means the world to me. Not only because I adore you, but because your personal taste is quality… which means I might be making big jewelry making moves. 🥹🥹🥹 Thank you for creating a clasp for the necklace:) 💜💜 I am happy you like it! Hope to have you back in soon. Beautiful pieces! Thank you🩷Thank you Mimi!! Hope to have you back in to visit me. I love when people come in and interact with me. Makes my day! Beautiful pieces from a lovely and knowledgeable seller. Highly recommend 🥰!I had such a wonderful time picking out pieces to run for you! I love playing the personal shopper while on whatnot!! lol 💜💜 Thank you for supporting me and I hope you come back again! Love shopping here! Coming back for that necklace! 💚💙💜🧡❤️🩷💛♥️🛼🛼 This has got to be my most favorite purchase on whatnot!!! The best!!! Amazing seller and fabulous deals!!!! Thank you so much!!