レビュー (296)🔥🔥Awesome!! 👏 Love ❤️ the channel!!! Card came in excellent condition! Nicely packaged! Thank you so much ! Will be back 🔥🔥 support this steamer !!! amazingly fast shipping & the best seller!! 10/10 recommend onepercentpulls every time! Great seller and amazing person, always get what you ordered and it always comes in great packaging and condition! Wish I could rate higher than 5 stars! Awesome stream. Thanks for the givvy! So wonderful and very helpful!!!! This seller makes me feel all fuzzy. 11/10 would recommend Thanks we love our new cards very happy with my purchase. my cards came as shown, they were packaged nicely and showed up at a decent time. thanks and I'd definitely purchase from this seller again thanks for the Yuki Caterpie pokemon card. its I n very good condition. Awesome stream and Awesome cardboard cards. A 1/1 seller. Great show with great cards! I’ll definitely be back🤝🔥 fast delivery, packaged well, cards are as described. Thank you! 😊 I love the scythe and chubby Pikachu!! I had blast on your show! Tysm for my cards. My daughter loved them ❤️ Awesome cards and chill stream. Many thanks! packed well. fast shipping. Great stream! it's a nice change of pace from all the screaming and yelling from most streams