レビュー (3,557)Amazing again and again!!! Amazing quality and fast shipping!!! Great stream and host. If you want deals on supplies such as penny sleeves, top loaders ,one touch mags, etc this is your stream. I highly recommend you check him out. thank you, very much appreciated Thank you! Best supplies on the app!! absolutely love this guy. Hands down the most affordable mags and accessories. I'm telling everyone in my next stream 💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥 five stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥fast shipping great care! best shipping thank you One of the absolute best in the hobby and somebody I’m proud to call my brother. Always brings the heat, always takes care of his people, and everything is handled the right way from start to finish. Great cards, great energy, great seller, but an even better person. Nothing but love and respect!! Buy with confidence every single time! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best on the app for all your sports card commodities needs! Thanks for the great products! Outstanding as always! Orangecat is the best in the business Absolutely one of the best streamers on her with great service and products. I been getting these products from them and I genuinely have to admit that I am hooked. They have great quality and service with super fast shipping and it comes in very secured. Ty orangecat. for all the great supplies. You Rock brother. Trust me. I am very picky about my supplies and these guys have exactly what everyone wants and needs . these guys are cool cats they will be big soon. fast and secure shipping everytime!!!!