レビュー (135)came in in perfect condition incredibly fast shipping, great service, great packaging and great prices. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase and TRUST I will be buying from them again. highly recommend. Great new seller, highly recommend! W he did not give me 100$ tho for some reason lol jk Excellent seller great deal and great product! this seller is super fair on items and is willing to work with people, made a good deal on some high ends and packing was top tier and went above and beyond for item protection Goated seller!! Everyone check them out!! The fig display case I got looked absolutely perfect with one of my mint figs inside of it! It’s a great display for a minifigure and
I love it
W mans finally got griffin ayyy perfect condition, above and beyond Came in great condition, would recommend Easy transaction well packaged love the figs, and the givys, this guy is a legend the givve was missing in my order amazing bubble wrap craftsmanship