レビュー (3,618)Great deal on my chain!! thank you so much sir David! 🔥🔥🔥 David had the best gold and prices no $1 starts you ask he weighs you buy simple very awesome 🔥🔥 first time buying, definitely it won't be my last. super nice chain at a great price.. Beautiful necklace! Thank you for the quick shipping too! better then expected. David has beautiful pieces. my gold to guy for gold. much appreciated Flawless as always thanks good sir 🫡 really nice. perfect size. quick shipping. best price on whatnot So, overall I’m pretty happy with the purchases I made. I don’t think I realized how light the pendant was, even though he weighed it on screen, until I got my hands on it. It’s really a nice looking piece though so no complaints there. The chain I bought was PERFECT and got it for a great price! This was my 2nd a 3rd purchase from David and will probably buy more. Just remember, his name is David, not “Dude!”😂🤣🤣😂
Great looking piece and exactly what I was looking for! The shipping time is really quick and I know everyone appreciates not having to wait too long on something they’ve paid for. Thanks for the awesome ring and fast shipping! You’re the best David Don't overpay on other shows for unknown weight, shop with David and know exactly what you're getting. NO PRESSURE TO BUY! Best place to buy Jewelry on the app! Best show for real gold with awesome inventory a lot of chains and bracelet all sizes Awesome seller amazing to do business with. Very responsive and professional. Provides really nice quality products. My flat Byzatine bracelet is so gorgeous...and that's why I bought another one! Mr. D, you're the best gold dealer around. Thank you for helping build my collection. Your gold sells itself it's so good. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💯💯💯💯💯 Got a little something for the wife and she loves it! Love how Dave has quality stuff at practically any price point! Love everything that I received! Fast shipping great jewelry