レビュー (87)Very pleased with product, packaging and shipping time. A+++ too much tape on the books literally all were damaged because of the marker tape Please message me in the future if there’s a problem with your order. I wouldn’t have even known this was a problem if I hadn’t checked the reviews, which I don’t do often as often as I should. This is the first time anyone has had this problem. I assure you no tape was touching any of the books when they were packed. Do you mind sending pictures of the damaged books? I’m happy to make this right if all the books arrived damaged do to painters tape. great seller on this app. would recommend him to anyone. Awesome show as always!!! Awesome books! Arrived perfectly packaged and FAST!! All mint and the sigs are clean. Thank you very much packed safely, great seller! Best guy for absolute Batman. Awesome show as always!!! Great shipping, amazing show. will be coming back again! Packaged very well and very well taken care of!! Another great transaction! Amazing books and a pleasure to do business with. Entire transaction is, as always, an A+++++ Well done! Packaged well, bagged and boarded with care and books in excellent condition. Thank you Awesome show with great books! Awesome show as always!!!! Packaging is great and the books are in great shape! Highly recommend this seller! Got exactly what I paid for! These comics show up in INCREDIBLE condition. They were bagged and boarded very well, packaged even better and shipped fast. Thanks man! No issues whatsoever, thank you Mr. OutPost31 you rock. Amazing books!! Clean.. packed perfectly. Thank you very much Thank you! Books came in fast and packaged well Amazing packaging and quick shipping Good multi-book purchase. Books arrived just as expected. Thanks Great show and well packaged!