レビュー (1,494)I love these cocomelons!! thank you so much for the torch ginger seeds! I've never grown a plant by seed. I'm excited, any tips? Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of your Raid Train Thank you again for another great show and a speedy delivery. Wow I cannot believe it made it here in just four days. I have had orders from others that I have waited weeks for them even to ship it! All products are outstanding, From the coffee to the snacks, and right down to the seeds.
Thank you 😊 thank you for everything your coffee is the best beautiful pieces!! cannot wait to use then thanks again man love your shows Best seller ever. Gorgeous plants, great packaging and fast shipping Healthy orchid plant, fast shipping too Plants are in wonderful condition and thank you for the goodies! So good! Plants arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for all the extras. I love them all and the snacks and seed packs. You are one of the BEST sellers on WN! Rob always has great plants and is very generous to his buyers. I’m so excited to plant and watch them grow!
Thanks for the extra bag of seed and snacks! Always an amazing treat to open my boxes from you! Thank you! Best seller on the app!!!