レビュー (223)Thank you for my great items. they are better than I saw on the app and you shipped quick. I really appreciate that. I will definitely shop with you again! Thank you very muchThank you hope to see you again soon ❤️ One of the shirts I ordered was a medium. Not a medium. Looks like extra large. Was also supposed to be brand new. Didn’t appear to be new. Thank you for reaching out, Jennifer. I sincerely apologize that this item did not meet your expectations regarding fit and condition. I strive to accurately describe and size every piece I list, so I am very sorry for any disappointment this caused. tons of great pulls! truly the best $1 starts I've ever seen and she was so fun to interact with. great customer service and answers questions. I loved fleshing out my work wardrobe and will be back for more! it's so nice to see young fashionable pieces on here too :) Thank you so much for the amazing review! I had a blast interacting with you during the show, and I'm so glad you scored some awesome $1 steals. Knowing these pieces are helping refresh your work wardrobe absolutely makes my day! Can't wait to see you in the next stream! 💕 LOVE the dresses and the seller was fantastic at communication. she sent extra photos and really made me comfortable with the purchase. will be buying more from here! Thank you for such a sweet note! I'm so happy the extra photos helped and that you absolutely LOVE the dresses. Making sure you feel confident and comfortable with your purchase is always my top priority. Thanks for shopping with me, and I look forward to hosting you again soon! ✨ AmazingThanks so much for the 5 stars! ✨ So glad you love it—enjoy! 🥰 Just as described! TyThanks for taking the time to leave a kind review! Knowing you’re happy with your order truly makes our day. Enjoy! 🥰 Thank you for the Givey!!!Thanks for taking the time to leave a kind review! Knowing you’re happy with your order truly makes our day. Enjoy! 🥰 Came just as described! Thank you!Thanks for taking the time to leave a kind review! Knowing you’re happy with your order truly makes our day. Enjoy! 🥰 Very niceThanks for taking the time to leave a kind review! Knowing you’re happy with your order truly makes our day. Enjoy! 🥰 Good pricing. Once again some items were very stained. Seller needs to look closer at items and do call outs. Not sure if I will buy from them again. Thank you for the honest feedback. We apologize for missing the stains on those items. We will be much more thorough with our inspections and item call-outs in the future to ensure this doesn't happen again. As always, love my clothes and the perfume ❤️❤️❤️So happy to see you again and as always thank you for hanging out and your support 😍😍😍 I enjoyed your show! Thank you for the car freshie givy!😊🩷Thank you for your support hope to see you again soon Outfit was nice! Thanks!Thank you for your support hope to see you again soon Love the pants. Great material just didn't fit me, which is my fault. giving them to my daughter who loves them too. thank you. fast delivery Dang sorry they didnt fit but happy your daughter loves them too. Thank you for tje support Love everything! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻so happy you love your items. Hope to see you again soon💓 Super Seller ❤️ thanks !Thank you so much for the. support Same as my other review.. and delivery was quick. Thanks 🫶💞 ordered between 11-16 pieces. Delivery was quick, Thanks. Nice pieces. 🫶💞Thank you so much for hanging out and loving your finds. Hope to see you again real soon 😍 Great deals!! Thank you.Thank you for hanging out and shopping with us. Hope to see you again soon Love my items. All came as expected, just delivery was quite slower than others I've experienced. Yay, I'm so happy you love everything! Thank you for the sweet review. I'm sorry USPS took a little longer than expected over the holiday weekend, but I truly appreciate your patience. Hope to see you again soon! Thanknyou for the Givey. Much appreciated!!Thank you for shopping with us and hanging out.....we appreciate you