レビュー (183)I loved all my things. thank you so much The necklace is so beautiful!🤩 Thank you for the givvy,I love pearls too. I appreciate it very much🩵🦋 Love all my jewelry pieces. It is wonderful to encounter such an amazing seller there was a hit of a hiccup with my order and the seller went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate this so much. She is so caring and wonderful to work with. To me that is so important. Thank you so much🩵🦋 All my items exceeded my expectations! I really appreciate the quality of the jewelry and the accommodating attitude of the hostess. She’s easy to shop with. I'm so happy I found your show. You have amazing things. I love everything I have received. My givvys are so cute. I love everything so much. Check her shows out. 💖 Thank you Everything I get is a 10/10! Love it all. Never disappointed. Beautiful jewelry at good prices. Thank you 😊 Beautiful jewelry and a wonderful seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged beautifully, and even prettier in person. Highly recommend! I enjoyed every minute of you show, and love everything. Be Blessed! A+++ Seller Oh my goodness I’m so glad that I found this fantastic seller!!! Jewelry is clean, beautiful, deals were great!!! The show was so good ! Room full of beautiful souls ❤️🙏❤️ All my jewelry was wrapped with care and shipped lickety split!!! Top notch seller and a real sweet girl I highly recommend her shows 🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️🔥❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟Thanks so much I will be right back 🥳🔥❤️ Loved everythingChristy, you are an amazing soul!! And an incredible blessing!! And the items you sell are Stunning!! I love you BIG!! 🫂 ❤️ absolutely love my sunglasses and the extra little goodie she put in my package! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️Thank you so much Deanna ❤️ I loved my jewelry, enjoyed the host and to top it off it arrived pretty quick. What more can I ask for. Awe. Thank you Debbie!! 😊 Love the heart earrings, turned them into necklaces. Great seller I bet they are beautiful 😍 Thank you so much Sherry!! 🫂 I appreciate you. 🙏 Just as pictured Thank you love!! 9) Entry for Free People Hand Painted Bag Charm & More 5) Entry for David Yurman Bracelet Thank you so much for this beautiful necklace! 💜💜💜💜Angela, you're very welcome!! 🤗 Thank you so much for all of your love & support!! 💕 Great host, fantastic items!!!Thank you Darcy!! Your love & support means more to us than you can imagine!! 💖 Sent link for 1k Buyer's Appreciation Giveaway show 11) Entry for Free People Bag Charm & More 1) Entry for RL Sherpa & Emerald Ring 💍 Really great!
Thank you. Shannon, thank you so much!!❤️ Sent link for Private 1k Buyer's Appreciation Giveaway Show 10) Entry for Free People Bag Charm & More 5) Entry for Sterling & Diamond Ring 💍 I love my items! Thank you for the steals and freebies in my package as well! Also thank you so much for the private invite to that show. You put so much effort and love into your packages. I appreciate you! 💕💕Thank you love!! 💕 Sent link to Private 1k Buyer's Appreciation Giveaway Show 9) Entry for Free People Bag Charm & More 4) Entry for Sterling & Diamond Ring 💍 sweetest seller!! thank you for all the pay it forward goodies too!! 🥹🤍Breanna, thank you so much for your purchase, your kind words & supporting our cause!! 8) Entry for Free People Hand Painted Bag Charm & More 4) Entry for David Yurman Bracelet Thank you!Tasha, you're very welcome!! Thank you for joining our show. 🫂 🤗 Fabulous items ....great grabs. Thanks for the deals ❤️You're very welcome!! Thank you so much love!! 🫂 🤗 Packaging, shipping, and sellers 20/10. Thank you so much!Sarah, thank you so much for your purchase, kind words and supporting our cause!! 7) Entry for Hand Painted Free People Bag Charm & More 3) Entry for Sterling & Diamond Ring 💍 Thank you so much! So thoughtful packaged and cheerful! cool vintage brooches. quality is interesting for 70s . Tysm! Awe. You're very welcome. We appreciate you!! And are so happy you like your brooches!! 6) Entry for Hand Painted Free People Bag Charm & More 2) Entry for Sterling & Diamond Ring 💍