レビュー (1,339)Hurried up and went and got our mail box was too excited looks great can’t wait to wear it and the lil extra goodies love it would def buy again Thank you so much for my beautiful wig. I love all my free gifts. Also thank you again. Beautiful hair. Loved my free gifts 🥰 thankyou! I would give 10 stars if I could One of the best braided wigs ever.great quality,great price.Everything was amazing and seller super sweet! My wigs are beautiful❣️🫶🏼😍 I absolutely love this wig. it's so beautiful and Pebbles is the best seller love her!!!!!! love my purchases! and I got a little bath bomb with a chocolate martini key chain 🤭 so cute! my best shop on whatnot seller is absolutely amazing very patient and kind love the extra gifts 🎁💕 will be back for more top quality all of the time Thank you for that very nice compliment Great quality
Great price
Thx PebblesThank you for that kind review Love her personality, her wigs, and she gave me a cute gift❣️🫶🏼❤️ HAPPY 💯If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.lol they are beautiful toppers and the price was amazing. Love this shop !!!!!!!!I'm so glad you like your toppers Thank you for my beautiful wig😍 Very fast shipping , great products and she us very sweet and helpful ! Will definately buy again ! Well, thank you very much. And I look forward to seeing you again everything was beautiful, and thank you for my Hello Kitty ❣️ GIRL!!!! HANDS DOWN the best i have gotten off this site for the price I did?! and you threw in them cute little gifts too!?!?! You got me as a repeat customer so consider me your little brokie bestie for the future and by that I mean I plan on buying so much more from you. Please stay awesome 😍🫶Well, thank you very much for such a kind review. I do appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again Thank you for the gorgeous wigs and the givvy! My Kuromi chain is thee bombbb💙💙💙💛 So cute