レビュー (1,370)Fantastic seller! Love my purchases and look forward to her shows. Thank you! 💖 Beautiful jewelry. Fast shipping. Thank you
Beautiful items, well packed and shipped quickly. thank you! Beautiful pendant and a wonderful purchase!Great seller fun show! Highly recommend!Thank you so much! Great seller!
Fast shipping!
Everything arrived as described, carefully packaged and in great condition.
I would buy from this seller again.
Thank you Great bracelet!! So glad I could pre bid! Shipping was super fast. Many thanks!! ♥️ Fantastic seller & fast shipping. Beautiful items. Thank you. Stellar seller! Always beautiful pieces and great shipping. TY!
Love my purchases!!! Awesome seller - always the most unique jewelry!! Thanks for all the vintage Christmas goodness 💖 I love all of it!!🎅🏻 Exactly as pictured. Arrived quickly. The little pine cone skiers are adorable! I can wait to attach them to my sisters' gift bags! Thank you! ⛷️🎄 love each and every one of my treasures!!! What a great box, fave is cat gum Parker. Arrived quickly, package with great care! Everything arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much 💜💚 Absolutely love this deer! Thank you!
Fantastic hand brooch! Great price! Wonderful seller!