レビュー (2,238)Thank you for the givey!! I love your shows! Great seller! Penelope rocks! Love spending Saturdays with her! Love this show! Will definitely buy again! My new favorite lady & show. You cannot miss it. Love my ornaments! Such a fun show! Will definitely purchase again!!!! follow Penelope she has wonderful adventures Sunday and Tuesday are the best with Mary always a fun new adventure with Penelope Everything as described. Quick Shipping. Overall fantastic sellee! Thank you for the giveaway My beautiful friend, thank you for the gorg@$$ mermaid..I'm in love!!! You rock, woohoo! 💛💋 Everything arrived as described. Packaged very neatly. Great experience from start to finish. So cute!! Thank you for the quick shipment! Love your energy! Awesome seller!Amazing selection! Unbelievable prices 🔥🔥 I enjoyed watching your show thanks so much and thanks for the gift card, many blessings to you Always a Positive 🥔 Potato show ! WONDERFUL SELLER! ✨ thank YOU 🙏 THANK YOU 🙏 Loved each one. Great seller!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much Penelope! I just got my giveaway win and I'm beyond grateful. You rock for being so generous and hosting such a fun show.