レビュー (94)lovely and friendly host!! sara is the best amd pleased with everything I've purchased from.her Thank you for everything! Perfect condition: Great item and an absolute steal for this quality. It looks even better in person than it did in the listing photos! Thank you soooooooo much !! God bless you 🩵✝️❤️ Awesome freebie!! Thank you for the free gift!!! Phenomenal seller! Thank you!!! Cutest keychain ever!! Seller is always so sweet and thoughtful 💛 So cute, thank you. I will be back for more The cutest giveaway! Love my ladybug charm 😊 Thank you for the very cute little gift. Very appreciative of it Amazing quality as usual ! tysm for the giveaway!! Seller is always so sweet and fast with shipping/pick up! 🤍 Love my little cherries already added to my purse! Awesome givvy! Will shop again! Love this show! Arrived in fair condition, box was pretty smashed up but thankfully the tybe of perfume was ok. Item arrived new, as described. The only caution I can offer, is that for my purchase at least, it wasn't packed very safely for it being glass. Thank you so much!! For everything (: will shop again !! Great item and shopping experience 🤍 Item was as described and the seller is so sweet! wonderful to deal with.fast shipping .packaged well..all around great experience!! Sara was very good to work with. item was delivered quickly. I was very happy with my purchase.