レビュー (6,270)red one doesn't last but smells good thanks for the Amazon gift card ryan blake’s eros imitation smells just like eros so 3 bottles for $17 was a deal! definitely buying them again. shipping was quick and easy won this in giveaway and absolutely love it. Awesome seller Fast delivery and amazing products! Fast delivery and amazing products! Fast delivery and amazing products! Always love the perfumes ❤️🙏🏼 fast shipping tysm Awesome as always- Thank U. The Beat Sellars on WN when it comes to inspired and oils. My Go To.Appreciate U Guys While the marshmallow pil doesn't smell exactly as I thought it did, it still smells amazing. and my son already yanked one of my to. Ford lost cherries! amazing show to be a part of, this group of people is truly one of a kind ❤️❤️ Love it hands down 10 out of 10 PHQ FAM ALWAYS GETTING ME RIGHT 💃🏻 awesome fragrances at a great price with super fast shipping! I have bought from them for a couple of months now. I will be buying from them often I love PHQ they are the best. The giveaways smell amazing. I will keep buying from them. First time buying cologne and I’m glad it was from these guys. They recommended the one I bought and I just got it today and it smells awesome. Thank you for the givvy!!!! This oil smells amazing. The bottle is a lot more unique and enticing in person. I had a quick turnaround from when I won the bid and when I received it, it was packaged amazingly with a lot of that bubble popcorn stuff in the box. To keep it from breaking. I had a question and they replied to me very quickly and resolved my question very professionally and I really really appreciate that. I will continue to bid with them because they have great product, and during the bid you have a lot of fun with the host. So if you want good quality perfumes and oils, this is the place to come to.