レビュー (2,164)Ok it is official! I have spent more money buying this seller’s beautiful jewellery than any other seller! She keeps prices low and describes the item perfectly.
I always get excited when my treasure arrives.
I’m not a seller but love shiny items. Thank you. Thank you for the givvy.
Love the shows!! Thank you for the perfect service Once again a beauty of a silver item. Unquestionably superb quality. PerJayne is a winner! Such a cute little charm from Jayne. Never disappoints, original items that are remarkable. If you watch Jaynes shows you’ll be in a better mood anyway. Such a great personality. Thank you very much for my lovely givvy, they are very appreciated 🙏
Speedy delivery and nicely packaged.
Excellent quality, and beautiful design too. Friendly host and good live stream. I highly recommend to all 🙏 I love my breclet and lovely live sell was helpful thank you Beautiful quality item, arrived quickly and fantastic condition- great seller Thank you so much for my beautiful purchases and 2 givvys, im very grateful. Im starting a business and the gift card has really helped with the last few bits i needed. I absolutely love watching your shows, they always cheer me up 😊 as usual all my silver rings were amazing, thanks Jayne I love Jaynes shows and is one of the select sellers I buy from. her silver is tested and will do it in camera if needed. her shows are fun with lots of banter. she posts quickly and always wrapped nice. I'm a multi returning customer. Great vibes on the show and great jewellery ♥️ fab jewellery & fast delivery, thank you x Thank you so much this is stunning!! Xx Fab jewellery little clean and put it straight on thank you lovely x thank you for my items. love them Great items and so kind of you to join with such a worthy cause. 😘 Beautiful items! The card box is definitely a keeper, thank you 😘 beautiful item, arrived quickly and in great condition. thank you!