レビュー (8,698)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What a pharm-perfect shopping experience 🌴💎✨ Now with three-day hold-over shipping. Everything was handled perfectly 💯 My order shipped out so fast 🚀📦 and arrived earlier than expected ⏰🎉 Every detail was exactly right ✅ The seller is funny, professional, and makes the shows so entertaining 🎤😂🎭 always great in every way! and you can't beat her deals! Thank you so much! I loved the birthday wishes and the September Flower Girl card. I was really hoping to get that one. Thank you again!!! ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 5/5 would recommend! I love all my pieces. They are beautiful thank you so much. I really enjoy your show. Thank you so very much! Beautiful pieces. Thank you for sharing Thank you so much!!! Love ALL my brings!!!! Beautiful!!! Enjoyed your show!!! once again great stuff from Pharm I loved all the jewelry! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you for the fun show 😊 Postal service left my package out in the rain. Box was soaked. Internal elements completely DRY due to excellent packaging. 📦 Five stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thx again Pharm & Dot. Love my wonderful purchase. Pharm has the best items. She goes out of her way to find me items that fit my aesthetic like a glove. I am always thrilled with my purchases. beautiful items. nicely packaged, great price. thank you so much 💓 Bakelite sale. pharm was very clear to let us know whether or not an item was Bakelite. always love my purchase from Pharm Fantastic as always! Thanks 😊