レビュー (107)I love the dress! Thank you. I will definitely shop again Thank you! So glad you love it!!😍 Thank you!You are more than welcome! 🤗 Excellent Customer Service and the clothes are always top-notchThank you so much! We appreciate you!!💜 Thank you so much. I love it.
You are more than welcome!!🤗 Adorable, thank you!So glad you love it! Thanks for shopping with me! The item arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was super fast and it even came packaged with a super sweet note, a lil freebie, and it came packaged to prevent damage or theft! The seller was incredibly kind and communicative and gave me a really great deal! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!!!Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m so grateful for you! Glad you love it!!😍 I would 1000% recommend this seller. Not only did all my items come as described and quickly, she had some packaged nicely in tissue paper AND included a little hand written note. Those types of things are what will make customers return. I don’t care how small it is, a hand written thank you is just as important as kind as us supporting a small business. It’s what will make me come back over and over again. PLUS, I just genuinely enjoyed her show and how she presents herself, interacts with the customers, etc. I was also gifted a small unicorn necklace that my daughter is in love with. Well done in taking care of your customers!!!! I am so happy that you loved everything! I try to make the small details matter! Thank you for your kind words! Hope to see you again soon! Super cute and very reasonable prices!
Great host and great clothes!! Thank you!! 💚💛💚💛Glad you enjoyed your order! Hope to see you back again soon!! alwayd great quality and amazing packaging Thank you! So happy you loved it!😍 Always has the best items! All of my clothes were in excellent condition!! Thanks so much for the purse and gifts for my granddaughter!! Truly appreciate y’allThank you and you are so welcome!🤗 Great buy! Items exactly as described. My girl loved the freebies added in. Thank you :) So glad you loved them! Thank you for the review!💜 such a sweetheart and great MJ finds 🥰🥰 cannot wait to see my daughter in them!Thank you so much! I am so glad you love them!❤️❤️ absolutely gorgeous, great communication and was wonderful to work with plan on doing more shopping with her moving forward. seller has amazing customer service and quickly ships items! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you!! Everything was so good! Thanks so much for the extras. Very much appreciatedThank you and so glad you loved it!😍 So cute, thank you! Cutest little one ever,I love it so much!Thank you so much! Glad you loved it!😍 I love all the clothes I received. They are packaged so nicely! You can tell she takes her time and puts love into it 💕Thank you so much! So glad you loved them! Thank you 😊 Love all the clothes!!!Thank you so much! I’m glad you loved them! Everything was perfect! Such a sweet seller, will be buying again Thank you so much!! Hope to see you back! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! By far the best purchases I have made in a long time! And the careful packaging was the extra touch! She is the sweetest ever❤️I am so happy that you loved your items!! Hope to see you soon!! Thank you so much what a great show!! Thank you for coming! See you soon!!