レビュー (219)Thanks💞 for my package I really do appreciate it 💞 Packaged so well and items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you! Again same thing!! If phoenixrising2 is live you do not want to miss it!! Bookmark them all!! Wonderful person! Awesome show ! Do not miss out on her shows ! Such a great show! Amazing wheels. I love my snowman. Super fast shipping. Fast shipping and packaged with care! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!!! Best show ever. Quick shipping !! WE LOVE PHOENIXRISING2 ‼️ Absolute best, genuine seller that gives deals and has best lives! Happy with seller - box came messed up. Not her fault. She was very fast to help me out. Would buy from again!! awesome bag great packaging Such an amazing seller who goes above and beyond! wonderful show thank you for everything I'll see you again soon 🫶🏻💜 Great seller! Items as described, packaged securely and shipped quickly! A+ Won a cloud pleaser as a Givvy! So generous of you to do something so amazing! Thank you! good price good shipping and alll authentic Wonderful packaging, excellent seller and amazing lives 🩷🩷🩷 thanks so much girl Thank you for great deals!!!Thank you so much!! 💕 I’m so glad you enjoyed the deals! I really appreciate you shopping with me and supporting my shows. Hope to see you again soon! 🥰
Great show! Fast shipping! Best squishies! I loved everything about this seller! Thanks for all of our items! My daughter was OVERJOYED ✨🙌🏽Aww thank you so much!! 💕 I’m so happy you loved everything, and hearing that your daughter was OVERJOYED absolutely made my day! ✨🙌🏼 Thank you for supporting my shows and for such a sweet review!