レビュー (1,899)super cool piece! great packaging & great seller! Highly inappropriate bears, and I love them! 🤣 I love the item but was unaware that it would be shipped to me in pieces. I have no idea how to put it all back together so it is still laying on my counter. Honestly it doesn’t look like the same item as pictured as mine looks older and beat up. Highly doubt I will display this one if I can’t get it back together. Very disappointed. Great easel! Thanks so much 😊❤️ Love the brass lotus candlestick holders! Thank you! Great product great host. Thank you. Great little brass pieces thank you 😊 Careful packaging and fast delivery. The brass dolphin was exactly as shown in presentation. It was a gift for my granddaughter and she loved it. Excellent seller! Perfect packaging and products! Beautiful pieces, expertly packed. Received my shipment today and could not be more pleased! Everything I ordered was EXACTLY what was expected! No surprises or disappointment. Everything was wrapped exceptionally well. I will be a repeat buyer. Great communication if you have questions too! Stunning pieces! This piece was described as brass, however it is nothing but metal painted gold. I cried when I got my two large swans! I cannot thank you enough for making sure these made it safely. I am beyond excited! Thank you thank you! Loved it through the screen. It’s better in person. Thank you. A most beautiful piece!! Packages in bubble wrap tightly abs cushioned in paper, it arrived perfect!! Thank you Gavin!!