レビュー (261)nice fabric and love the Halloween prints. I didn't realize I won a giveaway I must have walked away for a moment. what a nice surprise thank you so much. Has such cute fabrics and a large variety. shipped fast, arrived safe and beautifully folded and packed! thank you. love this fabric! thank you! great seller Can’t wait for more fabulous fabric finds! Super fast turnaround and excellent packaging. Thank you!! great transaction, packaged nicely😁 arrived safely and quickly Excellent fabruc, love the shows Very nice fabri fun acution and timely delivery! Wonderful fabrics. Packaged well. Seller has amazing variety of fabrics. Love my fabric from Picklepie! Top rate service and beautiful fabric. Excellent quality Gorgeous pieces wrapped with such care! Thank you! Thank you so much!! I love everything ❤️ I can't wait to use this material!!! Woot woot! Great buys as always. Thank you Love the fabrics! Thank you! Beautiful fabrics that will be so pretty in projects! It’s so beautiful! Thanks for the business card too. Omg. Got my fabric today. It is so amazing!!!! So much pretty fabric. Thanks so much. Will buy again for sure! Amazing fabric! I love love love this all so much, and it was a fun show! loved the show and great fabrics. these are absolutely gorgeous fabrics. I will definitely be back for more. thanks a bunch.