レビュー (3,818)Great show as always! thank you! My favorite Surprise Set n Host. Thanks Picster! Awesome show. Awesome value. Awesome host. Awesome all around. Fast and secure shipping. Great products. Very pleasant experience! A+ Thank you! Great show!!!!! I appreciate you and all that you . thank you Always a fun show. Thank you! Thank you! Great show!!!! Thanks pic you’re awesome 🔥🙌 Thank you! Great showwww!!! Love the hat. Thank you Steve.I'm glad you like it. Thank you Justin! great show as always!! thank you!! If you are looking for a great, fun and fair Surprise Set...don't look anymore. Follow, Bookmark and Support the best surprise set. Thanks Picster! Great show as always. thank you! thank you for your time and all that you do for everyone. I greatly appreciate you. Absolutely the luckiest game on whatnot. superb prizes at a great low price. Thank you. Picster....best kept secret on the app. Surprise Sets are fun and laid back...well worth your money. Thanks Picster! Always fun to hang out with the picster fam.