レビュー (1,627)Love the cards+ quick shipping!
Great prices, thoughtful shipping. Even included some freebies in my mailer which was an awesome surprise! The product says it’s in “Mint” condition. When I received it there was no protection case. The bottom left hand corner has a small tear on it. The top right side corner of the number has a slight tear and a small hole in the top right hand side of the window. I am not happy about this at all. My idea of “mint” condition and pigskin_breaks is very different! Not happy!He received a Jonathan Taylor Funko pop in great condition the pictures he provided in his refund request show no damages but a tiny scratch at the bottom very hard to see, he also expected a protective Funko case for free as it was not listed to come with one, from my observation this customer was looking for any reason he could to try and get a refund and get the Funko for free, all sellers should avoid this kind of customer Great seller and great prices! Package was shipped fast and very secure! Thanks so much, will definitely be back! Very happy with seller and transaction. Super smooth and threw in a couple extra cards for my daughter. Thank you! Appreciate all the cards! Thank you
Awesome seller very communicative even threw in some extra cards Solid packaging. Placed in mag as requested for transit. Would do business again Not sure what happened , they accepted offer never shipped out Fast shipping, great packaging, and gave me free cards! 10/10 seller 10/10 seller! cards arrived in perfect condition, and even threw in a few extras to include some disney cards which my kids loved. Card came in and he even threw in some extra cards. Would buy again!
Idk I don’t have much I bought my card I was super excited for it and I never received it and I reached out to the seller he just says that I received it I still don’t have it I’m just kinda bummed but I’m sure the seller is a nice guy just never received it and as of now he’s not responding to any of my messages so tread lightly idk.
Excellent cards, excellent service, fast delivery 👍🫡⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The card arrived in great packaging and even threw in a couple of extra free cards. All around great Fast shipping and great cards! Thanks! Definitely will be back for more cards Awesome seller. Will definitely buy from again! Cards as advertised. Quick shipping. Worked out an 8 card bundle with seller and he even through in a few xtra. Couple older Steelers. Idk how he knew I was a steeler fan. Thanks be buying more from u in the future packaged great came quick and received a few extra cards Card looks great, got here in a reasonable time, and got a couple extra packers cards, great guy will be looking to get more from him.