レビュー (162)Such a lovely seller. So many nice items. I recommend this shop and will definitely be back! Open packaged was missing part of the mesh crib netting was offered discount on next show but unfortunately will probably not be purchasing again
all new items.. got fir great granddaughter.. very happy 😊 These clothes were used and you could tell they had been worn quite a bit but all in all, they arrived quickly and i had no issues. Loved everything I got. Came in great condition. Absolutely love everything I purchased! Will definitely be back for more! Cute clothes, toys, and accessories for a great price! Nice show. Nice prices and great variety to choose from. The show moved along nicely. Seller was quick to ship. I recommend this seller for future prices Items were as described and packaged carefully! I had purchased a glass piggy bank but it arrived safe and sound! My brother fell in love with his crocs thank you so much. thank you for all my goodies! I appreciate the great deals and fast shipping I loved all the items in my package. Good quality and just as shown and described 😊 A good portion of the items I received were in worse condition than a thrift store. Heavy staining on a lot of the items, excessive wearing on a lot of the items, which was all not mentioned in the live stream There was 4 items heavily stained . That was not mentioned in the bidding . But rest came super cute Everything is so adorable. Thank you😁 I ordered a sleeper and the feet were cut off of it and this was not told to me in the love stream. the seller put a note in my package that says they didnt realize it and added an extra item into my package. which is great, but that sleeper also had the feet cut off of it. I appreciate the effort but it could've been something better to replace the damaged item. Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the original sleeper with the feet cut off, as I was unaware of the issue when it was sold. To make it right, I included a replacement item at no additional cost. However, I would like to respectfully clarify that the replacement item was not damaged and did not have the feet cut off. While I regret the original oversight, I stand by the condition of the replacement item and always strive to provide quality products and good customer service. Received this outfit and had a big yellow stain on the front Super fast shipping!! Handled with care!