レビュー (12)Fabulous seller and items! Great communication to secure pickup. Highly recommend! I’ll buy from this plain jane auction again. Really great and her prices are amazing. Great auctions with plain Jane. Her items are always stunning. Jane is an amazing seller. I love every item that I have purchased from her. It always arrives much faster than I expect too. ❤️❤️ Thanks so much for all the wonderful things nice to meet you! Fantastic! The stuff I got was exactly how it was shown and described and the delivery and packaging were amazing!! 🤩 wow everything i got is just fabulous!! im so happy with everything, lovely seller with very beautiful taste.. Definitely fancy finds! Loved all of my pieces :) quick delivery I love my jewelry from Plain Jane’s Fancy Finds. I really enjoyed her auction as she’s a knowledgeable and friendly seller. I received my items in 3 days which is pretty amazing. Definitely would buy from this seller again.