レビュー (1,379)As always love my dress and love this seller Excellent seller with great quality merchandise!! 🤩❤️🤩❤️🤩 Quick shipping; Well taken care of pre-loved and new items ❤️ Fast shipping. Clothing clean and fresh. Great condition, as described, well packaged. Thank you! Thank you for my beautiful dress dresses!👗 What can I say about this lady other than FANTASTIC in every sense of the word! ❤️ Everything I’ve purchased has been wonderful, and I absolutely love my finds. 🛍️✨ I genuinely enjoy every time she goes live—the energy, the products, and the whole experience are always amazing! She’s definitely one of those hosts you look forward to shopping with. Can’t wait for the next live! 🥰💕 thsnk you so much for the wonderful givy I love my outfit and all accessories. What a great purchase. I am never disappointed with my purchases from this host. Great selections and variety of sizes. I love all my beautiful purchases and the Host is amazing! I love my shirt. I am going to wash it and wear it Monday for 70s day at work. Love it great office piece Items were in perfect condition, arrived super fast. Will shop again and again. 🩷🩷🩷 Beautiful items!! Thank you!! Thank you for the buyers givvy - beautiful kaftan❣️ Love all the beautiful items and great prices. Also thank you for the buyers givvy (beautiful caftan)! Wore the dress the next day and got so many compliments✨