レビュー (5,340)Love this stream! Always good vibes and have had some big hits actually pulled. I’ll always shop with the poacheeman
Stream is great! Had a good time and enjoyed getting to hang out. Cards arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you! Looks great! Arrived fast! Everything arrived fast and accurate! too much spots on the wheel for a 10 pack break. if a character is salamence then they break that character into double rare, and sir as seperate spots and they get pulled nothing from the spot. probability low to pull anything once all the spots are broken up like that. Packed well and received quickly. I'm very excited about the Articuno and Moltres from the 30th set! Now I just need to get the Zapdos to complete the trio. Love the packaging Ty for the 30th cards❤️ Got my 30th cards and shipped quick! ✨❤️ Even though not many cards hit packs were sent with random cards which was really nice Had so much fun in your stream. If you’re looking for laughs, good bangers, and a place to chill and see some amazing action, this is the right place!-Poke_Nerds WAZZZZZUUUUPPPPP!!!
Poachiemann has the BEST hits. Absolutely tremendous hits. Some are saying the best hits they’ve ever seen—and I do hereby declare it on this very day!
Bookmark. Follow. You know what to do.
And, as always, keep it classy.
Love ya, bro. 🇺🇸😂