レビュー (319)Great stream and perfect delivery! 🚚 Always the best cards show and shipping you won’t find a better show on the app This seller is always fun during the streams. The items always come quickly and well protected. Highly recommend this seller! awesome card. my wife loved it, and the best part, I loved the sticker that I didn't ask for, but it was very well appreciated. I put it on my PC cause it's sooo cool THANK YOU! Always first class. Cards are fire shipping is fast host has the best energy. One of the best shows on the app Ttar was the bomb dot com! This stream is explosive, and the host is extraordinance. POKEBOMBSQUAD defuses all the tension in my life when I grow up I wanna be as cool as Bomb 💣 Love the sticker! Thanks for the cards!
Brother you sell some high grading cards . Card came more played than showed Excellent seller, I highly recommend! The name says it all! Homie is out here blowing shit up, but let’s be real, the true MVP is the Mrs. She’s curating, keeping things running, and making the whole stream happen. Absolute power couple, certified chaos, and always a damn good time. thank you for the givy! awesome card and sticker! always a fun stream to watch! Always first class from the cards, host, and shipping. 10/10 Packaged very nicely and secure and shipped quickly! Absolutely awesome experience! The Skarmory I got arrived in near-mint condition, exactly as decribed and shown. Shipping was incredibly fast, and I was really impressed with how well the card was protected. It was packaged with plenty of care to make sure it arrived safely and without any damage. Great communication on stream, fast shipping, and excellent packaging. You can tell he genuinely cares about their customers and the cards they send out. Would definitely buy from him again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy seller! Awesome cards, fash shipping! Thank you