レビュー (77)Amazing seller as always. Easy local meetup and cards are pristine quality. You can trust this seller always takes care of his cards and customers. Thank you you Pokédrt.thank you so much for this review. I do try to get the best cards I can and always deliver or ship them with the most care I can. always looking to improve on my process. Great selection of cards, winnings were packed with care Great seller!!!! Hope everyone shops with him. A+++++thank you so much 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼. I hope to see you again. Once again another amazing order came in the cards were in such beautiful condition the seller went extra mile as always to make sure that they were beyond protected during transit to me!!! & that the order got to me in a fast turn around couldn’t be happier to add these to my collection! Thanks for being such a amazing person and seller you rock 🤘🏼 truly appreciate you're amazing reviews. I hope to see you around. Easy local meetup, and cards were in mint condition. Thank you Pokédrt! thank you for your review. I hope to see you again soon. If you guys aren’t shopping with pokedrt idk what you guys are doing from the amazing cards he has up for grabs to the amazing energy vibes and respect shown at all times during his shows hands down one of the best sellers on this app!! Couldn’t be happier with these cards 🎴 thank you so much for all you do for us for making sure every order reaches us quickly cards are always fully protected and for being a true friend you rock 🤘🏼 You're kind words are appreciated so much. I truly try to set myself apart from the rest of the whatnot Sellers and reviews like this help others know that they can trust me with their cards . YOU'RE AMAZING AND YOU MATTER #YAYM Another amazing order!!! Couldn’t be happier for these to go into the collection they are in such beautiful condition!! Not only did the seller make sure everything was fully protected again but the seller even went above and beyond to toss in some extra cards for the collection and some more sleeves for the cards as well!!! Appreciate you more than you will ever know man! I truly appreciate your continued support. I'm also always looking forward to my returning customers getting to see the upgrades I make to my packaging as we continue to grow. glad you liked the little extras I threw in. truly appreciate these reviews so much. Nicest packaging I've ever gotten from WhatNot! Definitely recommend, great cause. I am so glad that you got your package and you feel that I have the nicest packaging as I really do put pride and effort into it because of the fact that I ship things the way that I expect them to be shipped to me. I hope to see you again in another live. and I truly appreciate you supporting helping getting cards out to kids. let's continue to bring wholesomeness back to this hobby Another amazing delivery!!!!! 🚚 couldn’t be any happier not only once again did you take the time to make sure cards were fully protected during shipping to me but seller went the extra mile to make sure it got to me on time and even tossed in some extra sleeves which is beyond appreciated and means more than ya know! Seriously guys if you aren’t getting these amazing cards from DRT i don’t know what you all are doing this is one of the best sellers on this app from the amazing community he has the great vibes shows the positivity all the way to the amazing cards he has! Stay tuned! Remember man your amazing and you matter I truly do appreciate all your kind words. I just treat peoples cards how I want mine treated. I'm honored that you trust me so often with so many amazing cards. I love getting to help people grow their collection whether they are new or seasoned collectors. be on the lookout for new shop items Thank you so much for once again making sure my order got here in a timely manner but for also making sure my cards were protected during its trip here! Means a lot! Couldn’t be happier to add such awesome cards to the collection! Thanks for all that you do man!!!! You rock 🤘🏼 I do my best to ship all packages same day or next day so I appreciate you and your continued support in all aspects 🙏🏼. glad the cards brightened your day. Another amazing package came in, not only did it come quickly but cards are in perfect condition due to the seller taking pride in making sure the orders are protected during its way to us! Can’t wait to add these to the collection thanks again your appreciated more than you know I appreciate it and look forward to seeing you in the next show. I hope to be upgrading my shipping a little more as I can . Condition was accurate and shipping was super fast item came very fast I hope you're happy with the packaging as well not just how fast it got shipped. I also hope that the cards were in the condition that you were expecting and that you were happy with your purchases. I hope to see you in my next live Once again couldn’t be happier not only did order once again come very quickly but the seller went the extra mile again to throw in extra sleeves for my collection along with protecting the cards so in the shipping process nothing was damaged at all so so so happy and blessed I’m telling you all right now PokeDrt is the best seller on here and yall need to tap in and see all the heat he has up for grabs! I truly appreciate your kind words. I try to do little extras when I can especially for repeat customers. upgrade to packaging coming soon so wait till I take it up a notch these other sellers aren't ready Super nice guy with great vibes, ships fast, and I received exactly what I expected! I'm so thankful to see this review. I truly try to make sure packages arrive quickly and protected. I hope to see you in the next live. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Awesome seller with great vibes from start to finish. Picked up some Pokémon cards from PokeDRT and couldn’t be happier. Great deals, awesome selection, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. You can tell they genuinely care about the community and making sure buyers have a great experience. Definitely someone I’ll be buying from again. Highly recommend checking them out if you’re into Pokémon!this truly means so much. I'm honored to get this review from you. and I look forward to watching many many more of your shows. thank you so much for giving me a chance. and I am truly truly grateful for this review. 💚🙏🏼 As desc Ty fun cool num game Could not be happier! Once again just goes to show how much care this seller places towards making sure his customers get their cards not only in a timely manner but in perfect condition as well! Your amazing man! So grateful for all you do you rock 🤘🏼 absolutely thrilled that you got another package flawlessly delivered to you and that you were ecstatic about the contents. I look forward to seeing you in my next live I’m am absolutely speechless!!! Not only are all of the cards in perfect condition but once again the seller chose to go the extra mile to make sure they were beyond protected during shipment & even surprised me with some more awesome sleeves and a sticker, it truly means so much to me and I couldn’t be happier to add these gems 💎 to my collection! Your the best bro 😎 I appreciate you more than you know and can’t wait to snag so much more from you! YAYMthese kind words truly mean so much. and I truly appreciate that you mentioned and were so happy with the extra little goodies that I sent I always wonder whether people actually appreciate those things so thank you so much for confirming that someone does. I truly do put a lot of effort into my packages so thank you again for all your kind words and continued support along this journey. #YAYMFAM Local Meetup option was convenient and I got exactly what I was expecting with my order. thank you Pokédrt!thank you so much for the amazing feedback. I aim to please. I look forward to seeing you in the next show Yet again another amazing package came in!! Not only were all the cards perfect condition but along with them being protected individually he even threw in some awesome sleeves just to show appreciation which means a lot! Deff one of the best people around make sure to tap into his upcoming shows and build your collection! Remember your amazing and rock 🤘🏼 bro 😎 thanks again! thank you so much you're continued support for my new and small shop means so much and I truly appreciate the kind words it means so much being so new to doing this side of things. and don't forget you're amazing and you freaking matter#YAYM #YAYMFAM Couldn’t be any happier with these pick ups! The cards are amazing! The seller not only has some of the best cards I’ve seen, but his kindness his energy and shows draw you in 110% Along with the fact they came in perfect condition as they were shown in the show itself and seller took the time to make sure it wasn’t able to be damaged at all during transit will definitely be continuing to do further purchases! And I suggest you check him out as well! Thanks again you rock 🤘🏼 bro 😎 Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate you giving me the opportunity as a new seller to deliver these beautiful gems to you for your PC. I look forward to seeing you in the next live. it truly means the world to see this review as I am learning this app and the process. I hope to only improve on my delivery methods as I continue to grow my small dream.